1. If you wear makeup, why do you wear makeup and how often do you wear makeup?
I do wear makeup, generally it's just mascara. I'd say I wear it more at weekends so 2/3 days a week.
2. What made you want to participate in this portrait series?
It's nice to see somebody promoting the natural woman. There are not enough items/pictures of the normal every day lady out there, everyone you see is glam.
3. Is being completely makeup free something that makes you feel in any way uncomfortable?
No, I've no issue being makeup free.
4. Are there specific factors (positive or negative) that have influenced how you feel about how you look?
I guess over the years you learn to love what you have been given. I also have never had time/patience to sit and apply heaps of makeup.
5. If there was one piece of advice for the future you could give your younger self, what would it be?
Don't worry what others think, love yourself.
6. When have you felt most empowered in your life?
It's odd, I feel more empowered now that I've had my little boy. Every day is special.
7. Is there a woman fictional or real that you admire? Why?
I probably admired my mum, no matter how ill she was she got on with it.
8. What quality do you most admire in yourself?
I guess I love the fact that I'd do anything for my friends and family at the drop of a hat. I'm always thinking of others.
9. Is there an achievement you are particularly proud of? Why?
Learning sign language makes me proud and also my little one.
10. In daily life what are the pressures you feel most exposed to specifically as a woman?
I think women now in our society are expected to juggle everything and just get on with it!!